Let’s talk about the Omicron variant…
Another year has passed and we are now celebrating the new year. This is the year 2022’s first podcast. Everyone is on a roller-coaster journey in 2021 – we were threatened by the global pandemic. It has been two years since the pandemic started and we thought this COVID 19 pandemic was over, but it appears it is still here to stay, and we’re now facing another COVID strain: the Omicron.
My name is Dr. Berry Pierre, I go by “Dr. Berry”. I am a board-certified Internal Medicine Physician. I am a blogger, podcast host of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry, and vlogger on my YouTube & Facebook channels. I love to use interesting and sometimes fascinating personal stories while offering essential information, advice, and guidance that can reach out to people. If you are part of the Lunch and Learn Community, you will fully understand the motto “Empower Yourself For Better Health” as a NEW way of learning to be more health-focused.
In this episode of the Lunch and Learn Podcast, I’m going to give you an update on COVID 19. However, as much as I wish I could offer you good news, the fact is that we’re almost back to where we left off. Today, I am going to focus on the Omicron variation.
This episode aims for you to learn more about:
- The latest Covid-19 update
- What is the omicron variant is and how did it overtake the delta variant
- What should we expect for 2022?
- Educate others on COVID-19 and the latest variant
Listen to the podcast “Covid-19 Omicron Variant with Dr. Berry” right now and learn along with me.
Sign up at www.listentodrberry.com to join the mailing list.
Remember to subscribe to the podcast and share the episode with a friend or family member.
Listen on Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, iHeartRadio, Spotify
- Lunch and Learn Community Online Store (code Empower10)
- Pierre Medical Consulting (If you are looking to expand your social reach and make your process automated then Pierre Medical Consulting is for you)
- Dr. Pierre’s Resources – These are some of the tools I use to become successful using social media
- My Amazon Store – Check out all of the book recommendations you heard in the episode
- Dr. Berry’s Website
- Dr. Pierre’s Health checks
- Dr. Berry’s Twitter
- Dr. Berry’s Instagram
- Join the lunch and learn community – https://www.drberrypierre.com/joinlunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/lunchlearnpod
- Follow the podcast on Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/lunchlearnpod – use the hashtag #LunchLearnPod if you have any questions, comments, or requests for the podcast
- For More Episodes of the Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcasts https://www.drberrypierre.com/lunchlearnpodcast/
If you are looking to help the show out
- Leave a Five Star Review on Apple Podcast because your ratings and reviews are what is going to make this show so much better
- Share a screenshot of the podcast episode on all of your favorite social media outlets & tag me or add the hashtag. #lunchlearnpod